By accessing and using this web site, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined here.
Description of the information Aerocrine may collect
In common with many commercial organisations we monitor the use of this website by collecting information. The information we receive, and how we use it, depends on what you do when visiting our web site. We collect and use your non-personal information (information that is not identifiable to you personally) differently than your personal information.
Non-personal information is information collected through this web site that does not identify you as an individual person. It may include information such as the this:
* the type of web browser software you use (for example, Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer)
* the name of the domain from which you access the Internet
* the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our web site
* the date and time you access our web site
* which pages you have visited on our web site
* personal information that has been de-identified
This site uses a technology called ”cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on you hard disk by a web page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyse usage of the site more accurately. For example a cookie can help you from having to enter a password more than once when visiting the website. In all cases when cookies are used no personal identifiable information will be collected. You can change your browser not to accept cookies, however please be aware that if you do so, some functionality may be lost.
Personal information is information we collect through this web site that we can use to specifically identify you, such as your:
* telephone number
* e-mail address
* medical device serial number
* personal health information
* date of birth
This web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect person information via this web site from visitors in that age group without the consent of a parent or guardian.
Why should you share your personal data with Aerocrine?
Sharing your personally identifiable information enables us to offer you a number of benefits. It will make it easier and more convenient for you to:
* Register your purchase so you can receive all the benefits to which your purchase entitles you;
* Request information specific to your interests;
* Participate in online communities;
* Receive personalized messages and special offers that are relevant to your interests;
* Save time by storing your preferences;
* Buy Aerocrine products online.
It will also allow us to conduct market research to help us develop better products, to provide more responsive customer service, and to improve our website.
You may choose to share your information with us in a number of ways online, such as completing an registration form to access the Budget Impact Calculator, ordering a product, entering a contest, registering a purchase, participating in a promotion, or subscribing to a newsletter.
You can also share your personally identifiable information with us by returning the reply card that comes with the product you purchased or by communicating with one of our customer care representatives by e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
We will also search for personal data in order to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case, you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may treat it like other non-personal information.
* to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this web site
* to protect our rights or property
* to protect someone's health, safety or welfare
* to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Sharing information with third party owners
Aerocrine will not share, sell or rent your personal information collected from this web site with an unrelated third party without your permission.
Sometimes selected third parties are however used to provide Aerocrine with support services in connnection to our website, and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services for Aerocrine. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support are required by Aerocrine to meet the same standards of data protection as Aerocrine, and are prohibitied from using the information for their own marketing purposes.
In certain special cases as described below, we may disclose your personally identifiable information. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site visitors who violate our rules or engage in behavior which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that this is necessary to:
* enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this web site
* protect our rights or property
* protect someone's health, safety or welfare
* comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
Links to other sites
Safeguarding the information you share with us
We recognize our responsibility to protect the information you entrust to us. Aerocrine uses a variety of secure techniques to protect your information, including secure servers, firewalls, and encryption of financial data.
We also take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from this site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail
You may contact us through this contact form if you would like to:
* request a copy of your personal data, or change or delete your personal data;
* opt-out from receiving any future personalized offers or information from Aerocrine.
You can find our address by pressing the contact button in the header of this web site
If you have a concern about our use of your personally identifiable information, please let us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to address it.